Terms & Conditions Q3 2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over that complete and submit an on-line survey that will be invited to complete during the promotional period. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- Promotion commences 01/06/2023 in all states and territories. Entries close on 30/09/2023 at 5:30pm. The draw will take place at Level 6, 143 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Australia on 05/10/2023 at 12:30pm. Winners will also be notified by email or phone with 14 days of the draw.
- The first prize is an AUD$1,000 EFTPOS gift card randomly selected from all eligible entries. There will be five most comprehensive prizes, each of an AUD$100 EFTPOS gift cards. Total prizes valued at AUD$1,500. Prizes are not transferable or refundable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as is necessary on 16/11/2023 at 5:30pm, in order to redraw the prize should it be unclaimed by that date, (subject to relevant state authorities). All entrants must be of the age of 18 years or over. Any winner/s of a previously unclaimed prize will be notified by mail or email and their names published as necessary.
- Each entrant may only enter one valid entry to this promotion.
- Entries can only be made in an individual’s own name and in their own capacity and no entry can be made for or on behalf of any other person, venture or organisation.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Randon draw winner: There will be a 1st prize winner of an AUD$1,000 EFTPOS gift card, the winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries.
- Most Comprehensive Winners: The top five respondents who provide the most comprehensive answers to the survey will each win one of five AUD$100 EFTPOS gift cards. The most comprehensive winners will be judged by Investment Trends. The Investment Trends Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Most comprehensive judging criteria: The respondent has answered all questions including open-ended questions presented to them. Open-ended questions will be judged as follows:
- 40% on insightful value
- 40% on detail of the response
- 20% on clarity of response
The most comprehensive winners will be selected once all relevant answers have been reviewed. The winner will be notified by email.
- In the event of any dispute, the dispute will be passed to the Principal or CEO of Investment Trends, and their decision will be final.
- The Promoter is Investment Trends, 23.02 Tower 3, International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000. ABN 14 107 485 656.
- Investment Trends reserves the right to modify these terms.